|Product SKU||WBS-SUPER STAR|
- Substrate must be dry, sound, flat / true & free of contaminants.
- Ceramic Tiles are to be fix dry. Do not soak in water.
- Mix weberset super star with water (or Latex Admixture) as per the recommended mix ratio. Mechanical mixing recommended.
- Spread adhesive to the substrate at bed thickness of 3 - 6 mm (may vary depending on tile size & thickness) with suitable notched trowel.
- Spread no more than 1m2 at a time to avoid Skin-Over.
- Promptly fix tiles onto adhesive bed, followed by slight twisting
- action to ensure good contact ie, Solid Bed Fixing.
- Touch adhesive bed periodically to check for Skin-Over. Where adhesive bed is no longer tacky / sticky, Skin-Over had occurred. Re-Trowel adhesive bed.
- Allocate joints of approx. 2 - 3 mm wide between tiles.
- Remove surplus adhesive from tile surface & joints before it hardens.
- Set for 24 hours; before grouting commences.