|Size (L x W x H)||130 mm x 50 mm x 30 mm|
- Forged and hardened chrome vanadium steel blades improves tool life
- Professional aviation snip with high-leverage design and serrated-edge blade for efficient cutting
- Easily cuts through thin cold-roll steel up to 1.2 mm and stainless steel up to 0.7mm
- Superior Design prevents tears at end of cuts by controlling blade bypass and minimizes folding and burrs
- Comfortable, ergonomic TPR handle ensures a secure hold and precise cuts
- Excellent levers' power increases performance effectiveness
- Latch locks tool shut when not in use to protect the blade
- One-handed auto release
- Multipurpose snips with compound cutting leverage
RONIX Straight Aviation Snip
Forged and hardened chrome vanadium steel blades, excellent design, and versatile snip are some of the hallmarks of the Ronix RH-3904 aviation snips. RH-3904 can cut materials in a straight line.
The blades of the three different styles of aviation snips are all Cr-V (chrome vanadium steel), which can cut cold rolled steel or stainless steel. RH-3904 can cut 1.2mm cold-rolled steel, on the other hand, they can cut 0.7mm stainless steel.
Compared to other products, these Ronix-made aviation snips can be used with one hand and closing tools for added security.
1 pcs x RONIX Straight Aviation Snip