|Size (L x W x H)
|130 mm x 50 mm x 30 mm
- Forged and hardened chrome vanadium steel blades improves tool life
- Professional aviation snip with high-leverage design and serrated-edge blade for efficient cutting
- Easily cuts through thin cold-roll steel up to 1.2 mm and stainless steel up to 0.7mm
- Superior Design prevents tears at end of cuts by controlling blade bypass and minimizes folding and burrs
- Comfortable, ergonomic TPR handle ensures a secure hold and precise cuts
- Excellent levers' power increases performance effectiveness
- Latch locks tool shut when not in use to protect the blade
- One-handed auto release
- Multipurpose snips with compound cutting leverage
- Click here to view RH-3904 Technical Sheet
RONIX Straight Aviation Snip
Forged and hardened chrome vanadium steel blades, excellent design, and versatile snip are some of the hallmarks of the Ronix RH-3904 aviation snips. RH-3904 can cut materials in a straight line.
The blades of the three different styles of aviation snips are all Cr-V (chrome vanadium steel), which can cut cold rolled steel or stainless steel. RH-3904 can cut 1.2mm cold-rolled steel, on the other hand, they can cut 0.7mm stainless steel.
Compared to other products, these Ronix-made aviation snips can be used with one hand and closing tools for added security.
1 pcs x RONIX Straight Aviation Snip