|Size (L x W x H)
|180 mm x 70 mm x 30 mm
- Premium quality drop forged and high resistance heated durable steel ensures strength and durability
- Ergonomic non-slip grips provide extra comfort and reduce hand fatigue
- Ergonomic body design combines functionality with convenience
- Excellent levers' power increases performance effectiveness up to 35% more
- Durable steel construction secures long life using
- Precision machined jaws improve secure gripping power and ensures maximum control
- Precision cutting edge ensures lifelong reliable performance.
- Click here to view RH-1277 Technical Sheet
RONIX 7" Maxi High Leverage Cutting Plier
Among our Maxi pliers, Ronix Maxi RH-1277 High Leverage Cutting Plier is the only model that is manufactured as a single-size hand tool. Known as a wire cutter, this tool is designed to become a part of your hand to take care of any wires and cables in different shapes with different levels of thickness. Considering it as an indispensable diagonal cutter for multi-purpose use, RH-1277 is made of drop-forged hardened and tempered steel that makes any cutting and removing so easy for it.
The size of this ergonomic-designed tool in exactly 7″ (180mm) so that you would still feel exactly like the beginning of the day after working for long hours. The other important specification that you should know about it, is the TPR-grip handles that will bring ergonomic non-slip grips in the operator’s hands.
The ergonomic TPR-handle non-slip grips provide extra comfort and reduce hand fatigue. This will lead RH-1277 to an excellent levers’ power which increases performance effectiveness. So, the combination of the grips and the powerful jaws on top of all makes the body design ergonomically functional with absolute convenience.
1pcs x RONIX 7" Maxi High Leverage Cutting Plier