|Size (L x W x H)
|90 mm x 60 mm x 30 mm
- A complete set of long arm keys in different applicable sizes suitable for a wide range of applications
- Different sizes of hex & torx keys which can cover all your requirements
- Long arm design offers extended reach on one end and extra leverage on the other
- Made of chrome-vanadium steel for rugged strength and more durability
- Hardened ends for extra-high torque during operations
- Hex ends are square-cut for a secure full-depth fit and maximum contact with the hex socket to prevent slippage and stripping of the socket
- High quality, professional tools ideal for different kinds of applications
- Unique hinged storage box opens flat for easy access to the keys and has a high visibility dimension marks for a quick selection of dimensions
- Click here to view RH-2052 Technical Sheet
RONIX 18pcs Long Hex & Torx Key Set
Ronix RH-2052 Hex and Torx Key set contains 18 pcs in different sizes. They are all made of CR-V. Hex wrenches that are also known as Allen wrenches are used for tightening and loosening all the screws with a hexagonal socket; and torx wrenches that we can call them star wrenches, are ideal for tightening all the star-shaped screws. Ronix RH-2052 Hex and Torx Key set is a complete set of long arm keys in different applicable sizes, which make them perfect for a wide range of applications.
Using torx wrenches instead of hex wrenches is not recommended. Torx wrenches are used to tighten the screws as much as possible. They are very useful wrenches that can be used for assembling or taking apart hardware of the computers, vehicles that have star-shaped screws, installing new tire for bicycles, etc. Long arm hex wrenches are the most common Allen wrenches in the market.
They are used for driving bolts and screws with a hexagonal socket. Ronix RH-2052 Hex and Torx Key set with 9 hex wrenches and 9 torx wrenches are perfectly suited for all kinds of applications.
1 set x RONIX 18pcs Long Hex & Torx Key Set