|Size (L x W x H)
|250 mm x 70 mm x 50 mm
- Manufactured from high quality CS material for highest resistance during industrial applications
- Nickel coating of the body ensures longer lifetime and less damage during high-pressure jobs
- Advanced design improves performance and convenience
- Induction hardened jaws and teeth according to DIN standard increases abrasion resistance and results in better gripping of different shapes
- Adjusting screw improves the holding pressure and provides maximum locking force
- Included high effective wire cutter mechanism
- Operative trigger release system delivers maximum locking force
- Ergonomic design provides extra comfort and reduce hand fatigue.
- Click here to view RH-1417 Technical Sheet
RONIX 10" Locking Plier
Locking pliers are versatile tools that can be used in a wide range of applications. You can loosen or tighten a bolt or a nut or with them or even use them as a clamper! The Ronix RH-1415, RH-1416 and RH-1417 Locking Pliers are made from CS to be as durable as possible and assist you in your projects.
One of the most important points in buying a tool, is its durability. You want to pay for a tool that have a long-life cycle and is an active part of your different DIY or industrial projects. Because of that and to ensure their durability, Ronix manufactures its RH-1415, RH-1416 and RH-1417 Locking Pliers from high-quality CS alloy. These locking pliers made from this material have the highest resistance and can withstand continuous industrial and heavy-duty applications. To improve their service life even more, the bodies of these practical hand tools are coated with a layer of nickel. This layer will result in less damage especially during high-pressure jobs.
1pcs x RONIX 10" Locking Plier