|Size (L x W x H)||22 cm x 13.5 cm x 9 cm|
- Type 2".
- Made of high quality brass with hot forging.
- The body is chrome plated.
- Teflon is used as the ring to support the ball for smooth operation.
- The balls control the flow is made from brass and rust free.
- The handle is made from aluminium die casting and epoxy coating.
- Every piece passing the quality control system.
SANWA Brass Ball Valve (Full Bore) - 2 Inches
It is made of high quality brass shaped by hot froging, which is the newest technology from Europe. The body is chrome plated. Instead of rubber, teflon is used as ring to support the ball to protect against seepage and leakage, to provide smooth opening and closing and extending life of usage. The ball controls the flow of the water is made of brass and being rustless till the product life. The handle is made of aluminium die casting and epoxy coating coloration that is rustless throughout the usage period. Every piece is passing quality control system before delivery, which is follow to B.S. Standard 5154, Pn16. We guarantee our Ball Valve is one of the best “SANWA” products.
1pcs x SANWA Brass Ball Valve (Full Bore) - 2 Inches