|Size (L x W x H)
|170 mm x 100 mm x 50 mm
- -24-Piece set, designed with superior materials for increased torque and unique hardness
- -High strength chrome vanadium steel sockets provide high torque for greater turning power paired with a mirror chrome finish that provides resistance against rust and corrosion
- -Allen hex bit tips are precisely machined to ensure accurate sizing with beveled, chamfered ends for easy and smooth insertion that protects both bits and fasteners from damaged edges
- Sockets and extensions remain locked onto the drive until disengaged with an easy-to-reach, quick-release button
- Ratchet handle is ergonomically designed with an easy-to-use, thumb operated reverse-switch mechanism
- Compatible usage with hand wrenches and ratchet handles
- Reduce slipping on frozen or rusted fasteners
- A complete set includes different sizes of bits plus hand wrench and rachet handle
- Metal case for easy identification and storage
- Click here to view RH-2644 Technical Sheet
Ronix Socket Set RH-2644 is a wonderful set of red line sockets, different kinds of handles and a straight ratchet handle to give you the maximum efficiency. This 24-piece set is designed with superior CR-V material to increase the torque and unique hardness of the tool. Ronix Socket Set RH-2644 is an intelligently-designed set for those who want to experience utter comfort.
In this set, you’ll get red line sockets varying from 10 to 32mm to serve you well on your worksite. The sockets are all made of high-strength chrome vanadium to provide a greater turning power. They have also been mirror-chromed to provide the maximum resistance against rust and corrosion. These sockets are compatible with both hand wrenches and ratchet handles. The Allen hex bit tips of the sockets are precisely machined to ensure the accurate sizing with beveled, chamfered ends for easy and smooth insertion that protects both bits and fasteners from damaged edges.
The straight ratchet handle 1/2 is an ergonomically designed hand tool to help the operators enjoy the easiness resulted from the easy-to-use, thumb-operated reverse-switch mechanism. Using this reverse-switch, you can easily rotate the ratchet and that would be a revolutionary feature.
You might be concerned about the disengagement of sockets and extensions; you should know that there is no chance of any disengaging expect the times you decide to release the socket or extensions using the quick-release button placed on the ratchet. We have also minimized the slipping on frozen or rusted fasteners so you can smoothly keep the tasks going. Ronix Socket Set RH-2644 will be there for you in any challenge!
1 set x RONIX 24pcs Socket Set with 1/2" Curved Ratchet Handle